Easily reduce discomfort from your bunion by wearing a night-time bunion splint.The slim-fit design of this particular bunion splint allows you to even use it during the day in certain footwear. You can also help to stretch the bunion position during the night to delay progression of your bunion.
Wearing a bunion splint at night has been shown to provide some foot bunion correction. By simply wearing your foot bunion splint every night, you can stretch the toe joint capsule that enables your toe alignment to be passively corrected. Better bunion care management results will occur when you combine:
- a series of foot and bunion exercises
- use custom orthotics
- wear the correct footwear
- use orthotic/arch support sandals instead of being barefoot.
- The bunion splint helps to realign the big toe join to help reduce pressure on the joint.
- Relieves pain caused by overlapping toes and corns.
- Reduces friction between toes.
- Separates the overlapping toes.
- Washable and re-usable cushions
- These splints can be used over-and-over again
- Apply to clean and dry foot
- Position pad so that it is comfortably placed around the heel area.
- Remove the cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- Adjust the strap tightness to allow for greater correction of bunion position
- Hand wash the product with mild soap and Rinse thoroughly with water
- Air dry
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use, and activity level of the individual