Cosmetic Nail Restoration
Introducing a professional nail restoration system to My Foot Dr Singapore! KeryFlex is a highly safe and realistic system that restores the appearance of your nails affected by fungus, dystrophies and trauma.
KeryFlex was named as one of the Top Ten innovations in podiatric care by Podiatry Today. The system creates a flexible, non-porous artificial nail that looks and feels completely natural, but still allows the remaining natural nail beneath it to grow.
The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the real nail to grow in a fungal free environment. The KeryFlex nail provides a realistic looking nail during anti-fungal therapies. It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement to complement our laser fungal care management, the Lunula Laser.
The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents and is a great way to restore confidence in the appearance of your nails while you are managing fungal nail conditions.
How Does KeryFlex Work?
- Nail bed is prepared with debridement of the nail.
- KeryFlex Bond is brushed onto the nail plate and nail bed.
- KeryFlex Resin builds up the nail and allows sculpting and contouring of the nail.
- KeryFlex Seal is applied after the modelling process is completed.
- Ultraviolet light hardens the substances within 2 minutes.
Properties of KeryFlex Nails
- Polymerisation process bonds the synthetic resin to the nail bed.
- KeryFlex resin is extremely strong, yet very elastic which adjusts to the rolling motion of the foot.
- Restores nail to normal appearance and function.
- Insoluble to water
- Seals prepared nail bed
- Available in three colours to match your natural nail bed: Natural, Opaque and Pastel
- Responsive to a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light.
- Has an anti-fungal property.
- Provides immediate cosmetic improvement during Laser care management for Onychomycosis
- Provides optimal cosmesis during oral anti-fungal therapy
- Provides optimal cosmesis for non-manageable dystrophic nail disorders