$45.00 – $90.00
Small: Womens US 5 - 10 / Mens US 5 – 8 Large: Womens US 10 – 12 / Mens 9 -15
The Plantar Fascia Splint is a padded ankle strap about 3” wide and shaped to fit easily over the top of your foot. Attached to this strap is a comfortable elastic band that runs from one side of the ankle, under the arch of the foot and is connected by Velcro on the other side of the ankle.
This band provides the necessary support needed for healing of plantar fasciitis. It provides continuous elastic tension and pressure to reduce the pain associated with inflammation due to Plantar Fasciitis. It is a simple way to reduce pain, strengthen the muscles of the foot, arch and lower leg, as well as stretch the Achilles tendon to provide relief and prevent future discomfort from the Plantar Fasciitis.
Unlike shoe inserts, this support maintains tension even when barefoot, so the first step out of bed in the morning will be a lot more comfortable. This continuous tension reduces painful inflammation and allows the calf and foot muscles to relax during exercise.
- Reduces pain and inflammation from plantar fasciitis
- Provides instant relief from arch strain
- Improves ankle/foot function and endurance
- Made with hypo-allergenic materials
- Perfect for those allergic to sports tape
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch Inflammation
- Individuals who are allergic to strapping tape
- Centre the cutaway of the padded ankle strap over the Achilles tendon covering the ankle (label facing backwards, as pictured)
- Wrap the long end around the front of the ankle to the opposite side. Hold tension, and allow the short end to overlap the long end then press the two Velcro hook closures to fasten. Tension the ankle strap comfortable snug around the ankle.
- Starting from the outside of the ankle, just in front of the ankle bone, attached one end of the elastic band’s veclro hooks. Pull the elastic strap under the foot, lifting the arch as you go. Fasten the second velcro hook to the inside of the ankle, just over the ankle bone. Adjust tension as required to obtain a comfortable but firm arch support.
- Comfortable and elastic bandage
- Fits in all shoes
- Durable and washable
- Medical grade
- Continuous tension
- Wickable fabric draws skin perspiration
- Available in small and large
- 50% foam
- 35% cotton
- 10% polyester
- 5% latex
- If a rash develops, discontinue use immediately
- When fitted properly, this splint should be snug but not impair circulation. If you experience any numbness or pins and needles or skin discolouration stop use immediately
- Consult your local podiatrist if any other problems arise
- This product can be hand washed in lukewarm water with mild soap or detergent and air dried